This is an all-occasion album I just finished - it is constructed exactly the same way as in my video tutorial for my Pocket Scrapbook Mini Album that I made in a Halloween theme, except I added a closure and used my printable flower and lace-themed tags and embellishments. The album measures 5"w x 6"h x 3" thick.
The links to my 3-part pocket mini album tutorial are below. You will be redirected to my YouTube channel where you can watch each video.
Part 1: https://youtu.be/J_DNWuNn9FM
Part 2: https://youtu.be/BR4h6yzQywk
Part 3: https://youtu.be/zy8hkgoFuTA
Note: In the intro video I show how I made my hitch post closure which is not covered in Parts 1-3.
Measurements: Click the link below to download a PDF file containing all of the dimensions of the pieces you will need to cut:
Supplies: All you need are basic scrapbook supplies - nothing fancy to purchase.
- Scoreboard and bone folder
- Paper trimmer
- Two-sided tape, glue, hot glue gun
- Eyelets and a tool to punch holes (I used my Cropadile to punch holes in my tags and in the spine of the album to attach charms)
- Paper punches (use the punches you already have). The punch I used is Abstract Flower (EK Success)
- Cardstock (I use 65lb cardstock by Recollections, available at Michaels)
- Scrapbook paper - I used leftover scrap pieces of paper from my past projects. What pulls these albums together are the themed printable tags that I put on each page.You can also use your own images.
- Optional embellishments: chain, charms, bling, flowers, a 1" fastener if you want to make a hitch closure)
Here is a video of my mini album.
(If you have difficulties viewing it, you can watch it on my YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/1pNllpqZK7U)
About my flower and lace-themed tags:
To purchase from my website: www.scrappinrabbit.com/2016/09/flowers-and-lace-printable-digital-tags.html
To purchase from my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TheScrappinRabbit