In this video tutorial, I show you how to make my Pocket Scrapbook Mini Album from start to finish. The album measures 5"w x 6"h x 3" thick and I embellished it with my printable Halloween-themed tags and embellishments.
The tutorial comes in 3 parts. The links below will redirect you to my YouTube channel where you can watch each video.
Part 1: https://youtu.be/J_DNWuNn9FM
Part 2: https://youtu.be/BR4h6yzQywk
Part 3: https://youtu.be/zy8hkgoFuTA
Measurements: Click the link below to download a PDF file containing all of the dimensions of the pieces you will need to cut:
Supplies: All you need are basic scrapbook supplies - nothing fancy to purchase.
- Scoreboard and bone folder
- Paper trimmer
- Two-sided tape, glue, hot glue gun
- Eyelets and a tool to punch holes (I used my Cropadile to punch holes in my tags and in the spine of the album to attach charms)
- Paper punches (use the punches you already have). Punches I used are Abstract Flower (EK Success) and Garden Trellis (Martha Stewart)
- Cardstock (I use 65lb cardstock by Recollections, available at Michaels)
- Scrapbook paper - I used leftover scrap pieces of paper from my past projects. What pulls these albums together are the themed printable tags that I put on each page.You can also use your own images.
- Optional embellishments: chain, charms, bling, flowers
(You can also view this video on my YouTube channel at
About my Halloween-themed tags:
To purchase from my website: www.scrappinrabbit.com/2016/09/halloween-tags.html
(Sets can be purchased individually or save by purchasing both sets together)
To purchase from my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TheScrappinRabbit